The Trailblazer is a time tested design for rimfire rifles. It features a rollover cheek piece to keep your eye right in line with your scope, a wide semi-flat forend for increased stability when shooting from a rest. This drop-in gunstock is complete with rubber buttplate and a semi-gloss weather resistant finish that makes the Trailblazer an excellent economically priced gunstock.
Shop & Compare these quality features:
- Adult sized 13.5" length of pull;
- Adult sized, ergonomically correct grip;
- Thick, comfortable cheekrest with stylish off-side rollover;
- Widened, nearly flat forend for excellent bag stability yet great field shooting comfort;
- Solid machined brass screw bushings for ideal receiver stability in the stock;
- Virtually flawless satin finish - among the best we've seen;
- Soft, hand-fitted poly buttpad with attractive black spacer
- Double-layer laminations on two-tones for more vibrant color!
- Variations for Ruger 10/22:
- Right & Left hand versions
- Standard & magnum versions
- .920" bull or factory barrel channel versions
- Variations for Remington 597:
- Right or left hand versions
- factory barrel channel (fits all 597 versions)
Laminate Color Choices Include:
- Bone Gray (gray/black)
- Buckskin Brown (brown/brown)
- Woodland Camo (olive/brown/gray)
- Cayenne (dark red/brown/gray)
- Pink (pink/pink)
- Electric Blue (double layer blue/gray/black),
- Fire-N-Ice (double layer red/gray/black),
- Purple Haze (double layer purple/gray/black)
- Americana (red/natural/blue).
Note: Remington 597 rifles using these stocks may need stock inserts. (Remington part #'s 300162 and 300163) They are half-round plastic units that go at each end of the triggerguard assembly. (photo) If your current stock does not use them we have them here: Remington 597 Stock Inserts (Required).
|Length of Pull||13.5|
|Max Barrel Contour||0.92|
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Starting at: $59.99
Starting at: $16.99