Stocky’s is proud to be stocking Manners’ new folding stocks. They have come out with five different styles ranging from a T2(A) to a T4(A).
The TF3A is a folding version of their famous T2A. A lot of work went into the design of the back of the stock. It has a flat that is about 3/4″ wide on the bottom with true running sides. This allows the stock to ride very straight and true when using a rear bag. The TF3A is available for the Remington 700 in two different shell options, the elite tactical shell (carbon fiber) and the standard fiberglass shell.
The Standard Shell version is made with 35% aircraft grade carbon fiber and 65% fiber glass in multiple layers. They are hand laid with high temperature epoxy resins, placed under a vacuum, and heat cured to obtain the perfect resin to fabric weight ratio.
The Elite Tactical Shell version uses a 100% carbon fiber shell. This was designed to save about half a pound as opposed to the standard shell. If you’re looking to save a couple of ounces due to weight restrictions or hiking up mountains, then the Elite Tactical shell is the way to go.
- Standard Shell weight is approximately 5 lbs.
- Elite Tactical Shell is approximately 3.8 lbs.
- Comes standard with a fixed 1” Pachmayr Decelerator Pad, but can be ordered in with a butt spacer system.
- Pillars are installed on the hinged floorplate inlet stocks and the stocks cut for the Badger/M5 Stealth are drilled for pillars
- The overall length of the stock is 32 inches-22 inches when folded.
- The forend width is 2.5” and is wide enough to accept a 1.35” straight taper barrel.
- The drop of pad from the center of the bore are 0.45”.
|Brand||Manners Composite Stocks|
|Length of Pull||13.5|
|Max Barrel Contour||1.30 straight|
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Starting at: $72.24
Starting at: $7.50