Stocky’s is proud to introduce Manners Composite Stocks’ Elite Tactical Stocks, made with the same technology and 100% carbon fiber shell that comes standard on their Elite Hunter stocks. We offer the Manners Stocks in the two different shell options.
The Standard Shell version is made with 35% aircraft grade carbon fiber and 65% fiber glass in multiple layers. They are hand laid with high temperature epoxy resins, placed under a vacuum, and heat cured to obtain the perfect resin to fabric weight ratio.
The Elite Tactical Shell version uses a 100% carbon fiber shell. This was designed to save about half a pound as opposed to the standard shell. If you’re looking to save a couple of ounces due to weight restrictions or hiking up mountains, then the Elite Tactical shell is the way to go.
This stock has a high cheekpiece for the bigger bell scopes and a nice palm swell. The forend and palm swell feature a molded in textured surface for a sure grip. The MCS-T was designed around a Rem 700 style action, but is offered for Winchester, Howa and other actions.
- Standard Shell weight is approximately 2.5 lbs.
- Elite Tactical Shell is approximately 2 lbs.
- Comes standard with a fixed 1” Pachmayr Decelerator Pad, but can be ordered in with a butt spacer system.
- Pillars come pre-installed on the hinged floorplate inlets. On the stocks cut for the Badger/M5 Stealth, the stock is drilled for pillars.
- The overall length of the stock is 31.75 inches.
- The forend width is 1.75” and is wide enough to accept a #8 barrel.
- The drop of comb from the center of the bore is 0.38”.
- The drop of pad from the center of the bore is 1.27”.
|Brand||Manners Composite Stocks|
|Length of Pull||13.5|
|Max Barrel Contour||#8|