NEW! The M-24 Sniper Weapon System is the finest long-range system available today. It delivers multiple-shot capacity with match rifle accuracy at extended ranges. In addition to the M24's unsurpassed accuracy, it also offers reliability and durability under the harshest conditions of combat use and transportation. This is the Savage Police/Tactical version.
Designed for and used by the United States Military, the M24's popularity also stretches from SWAT teams nationwide to International Military and Government agencies. Based on Remington's legendary Model 700™ and 40-X™ rifles, famous for their "out of the box" accuracy, the M24 has quickly gained a reputation for precision among the sniper system community. An essential element in the M-24's accuracy is its H-S Precision® aramid fiber-reinforced, fiberglass stock with an aluminum bedding block, is utilized for exceptional strength and dimensional stability in all weather conditions.
Long awaited for release to the general public, Stocky's is happy to bring you this outstanding varmint/tactical stock at long last. This unit is for the latest crop of heavy barrel Savage Short Action rifles, centerfeed design with either 4 3/8" (4.40") spacing or the older 4.25" spacing between the 2 main receiver screws. The new 3-screw target actions have the third screw thru the center of what would be the magazine on a repeater, and the magazine region is solid aluminum under the receiver! This allows you to get a good torgue on all 3 for the best bedding and accuracy possible. (Do not count the rear trigger guard screw.) You must measure your rifle before you purchase this stock!
Nominal Specs: (measurements by Stocky)
Download .pdf specifications and be sure to measure your rifle!
weight 2.4 lbs; o.a.l. 32"; l.o.p. 13.5 " ; extras: 3 swivel studs, 2 action screws. Cut for heavy 22"-28" barrels as-is, may be opened-up to 1.250" bulls if necessary. Recoil lug to forend 10.75" THESE WILL NOT WORK WITH ANY RIFLES THAT CURRENTLY COME WITH THE NEW SAVAGE ACCUSTOCK
- PST101 Savage 12, 10FP Heavy Barrels, older 4.25" Screw Spacing, Blind Magazine version.
- PST114 Savage 12, 10FP Heavy Barrels, new 4.40" Screw Spacing, Detachable Magazine version
- PST129 Savage 12, 110 Heavy Barrels, Detachable Magazine version
Materials: • Woven Kevlar® cloth • Woven fiberglass cloth • Uni-directional carbon fiber • Epoxy-based gel coat and laminating resin • Reaction injection molded (machine mixed) polyurethane foam, fiberglass reinforced • Proprietary CNC machined aluminum bedding block chassis system, designed by H-S Precision
Features: • Ambidextrous palm-swell • Full length aluminum bedding block • Non-reflective, non-slip baked-on polyurethane finish • Uncle Mike's sling swivel studs • Uncle Mike's Ultra-Mag recoil pad
Warranty:All H-S Precision Pro-Series® stocks are covered by a limited lifetime warranty to the original purchaser. A copy of this warranty is included with each stock.
Orders and pricing: Black, Olive with Black Spiderweb and Tan with Black Spiderweb in-stock.
Stocky's take: Made especially for the longest and heaviest barrels, this is the choice of the finest Special Forces and other Law Enforcement / Emergency Response teams worldwide, these units and their cousins (featured elsewhere on our site) are the best-of-the-best. S.E.A.L. tested and M.O.T.H.E.R. approved..
- The palm swell is pronounced and one of the most ergonomic in the business as it offers the user a great deal of trigger control.
- The barrel channel is big, if you are building a custom bull or want an extreme-float like the benchresters, this one will fill the bill (or the bull as the case may be) in spades. Can't imagine mounting a barrel that wouldn't work. I checked with the factory on the application of the standard Remington factory contour in them and they are acceptable, I do want to remind you that there will be plenty of air circulation around it which of course does do good things for accuracy and cooling. But there's going to be some space around the barrel.
- The forend sports that wonderful added bipod lug and is a 2 3/8" beavertail, slightly oval cross-section for those that prefer it.
- Note the way the oval forend flattens toward the bottom, and the sides taper straight up to the top. This leaves a slightly rounded bottom, different than the Bell and Carlson A2 which sports a flat bottom. Take your pick.
Not available adjustable for the Savage, sorry.
|Brand||H-S Precision Inc.|
|Length of Pull||13.5|
|Max Barrel Contour||1.25|
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
H-S Precision Pro-Series M24 Vertical Grip Tactical Remington 700 , Winchester 70, Savage 10/12/112 Stocks - Adjustable LOP & Cheek PST 025 26 38 52 54 136 137