Remington's M-24 Sniper Weapon System is the finest long-range system available today. It delivers multiple-shot capacity with match rifle accuracy at extended ranges. In addition to the M24's unsurpassed accuracy, it also offers reliability and durability under the harshest conditions of combat use and transportation.
Designed for and used by the United States Military, the M24's popularity also stretches from SWAT teams nationwide to International Military and Government agencies. Based on Remington's legendary Model 700™ and 40-X™ rifles, famous for their "out of the box" accuracy, the M24 has quickly gained a reputation for precision among the sniper system community. An essential element in the M-24's accuracy is its H-S Precision® aramid fiber-reinforced, fiberglass stock with an aluminum bedding block, is utilized for exceptional strength and dimensional stability in all weather conditions.
Nominal Specs: (measurements by Stocky)
weight 2.4 lbs; o.a.l. 32"; l.o.p. 13.5 " ; extras: 3 swivel studs, 2 action screws. Cut for extra heavy 5R Mil. Spec. (up to .980" muzzle diameter) 22"-28" barrels as-is, may be opened-up to 1.250" bulls if necessary. Recoil lug to forend 10.75"
- PST035 Remington 700, Short Action, BDL, Fixed
- PST036 Remington 700, Right hand only, Long Action, BDL, Fixed
- PST053 Winchester Model 70 (Post '64 2 pc floorplate) Right Hand, Short Action, Fixed
- PST055 Winchester Model 70 (Post '64 2 pc floorplate) Right Hand, Long Action, Fixed
Adjustable Version Available Elsewhere on Stocky's :
- PST025 Remington 700, Short Action, BDL, Adjustable Length of Pull and Cheek Piece, Vertical Grip
- PST026 Remington 700, Right hand only, Long Action, BDL, Adjustable Length of Pull and Cheek Piece, Vertical Grip
- PST038 Remington 700, Short Action, BDL, Adjustable Length of Pull and Cheek Piece, Vertical Grip
- PST052 Winchester Model 70 (Post '64 2 pc floorplate) Right Hand, Short Action, Adjustable
- PST054 Winchester Model 70 (Post '64 2 pc floorplate) Right Hand, Long Action, Adjustable
Materials: • Woven Kevlar® cloth • Woven fiberglass cloth • Uni-directional carbon fiber • Epoxy-based gel coat and laminating resin • Reaction injection molded (machine mixed) polyurethane foam, fiberglass reinforced • Proprietary CNC machined aluminum bedding block chassis system, designed by H-S Precision
Features: • Ambidextrous palm-swell • Full length aluminum bedding block • Non-reflective, non-slip baked-on polyurethane finish • Uncle Mike's sling swivel studs • Uncle Mike's Ultra-Mag recoil pad
Warranty: All H-S Precision Pro-Series® stocks are covered by a limited lifetime warranty to the original purchaser. A copy of this warranty is included with each stock.
Orders and pricing: Black, Olive with Black Spiderweb and Tan with Black Spiderweb in-stock (see below). Other colors available by special order.
Stocky's® take: Made especially for the longest and heaviest barrels, this is the choice of the finest Special Forces and other Law Enforcement / Emergency Response teams worldwide, these units and their cousins (featured elsewhere on our site) are the best-of-the-best. S.E.A.L. tested and M.O.T.H.E.R. approved..
- The palm swell is pronounced and one of the most ergonomic in the business as it offers the user a great deal of trigger control.
- The barrel channel is big, if you are building a custom bull or want an extreme-float like the benchresters, this one will fill the bill (or the bull as the case may be) in spades. Can't imagine mounting a barrel that wouldn't work. I checked with the factory on the application of the standard Remington factory contour in them and they are acceptable, I do want to remind you that there will be plenty of air circulation around it which of course does do good things for accuracy and cooling. But there's going to be some space around the barrel.
- The forend sports that wonderful added bipod lug and is a 2 3/8" beavertail, slightly oval cross-section for those that prefer it.
- Note the way the oval forend flattens toward the bottom, and the sides taper straight up to the top. This leaves a slightly rounded bottom, different than the Bell and Carlson A2 which sports a flat bottom. Take your pick.
- This is the only A2 style that can be ordered for the venerable M70 Winchester, but it will need floorplate replacement or stock modification (see our discussion on the Winchester 2 pc floorplate) to fit the new Patrol Bolt Rifles. It is made for the older 2 piece floorplates (take yours off to see before ordering).
Please consider our other H-S Adjustables and Non-Adjustable units, all now available at Stocky's!
|Brand||H-S Precision Inc.|
|Length of Pull||13.5|
|Forend Width||Rear-2.27 Front-2.23|
|Max Barrel Contour||1.25 straight|
- HS Precision M24 Stock Review by Kirk
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
H-S Precision Pro-Series M24 Vertical Grip Tactical Remington 700 , Winchester 70, Savage 10/12/112 Stocks - Adjustable LOP & Cheek PST 025 26 38 52 54 136 137 095