Remington's M-24 Sniper Weapon System is the finest long-range system available today. It delivers multiple-shot capacity with match rifle accuracy at extended ranges. In addition to the M24's unsurpassed accuracy, it also offers reliability and durability under the harshest conditions of combat use and transportation.
Designed for and used by the United States Military, the M24's popularity also stretches from SWAT teams nationwide to International Military and Government agencies. Based on Remington's legendary Model 700™ and 40-X™ rifles, famous for their "out of the box" accuracy, the M24 has quickly gained a reputation for precision among professionals worldwide. An essential element in the M-24's accuracy is its H-S Precision® aramid fiber-reinforced, fiberglass stock with an aluminum bedding block, is utilized for exceptional strength and dimensional stability in all weather conditions.
Yes, your Model 700™ PS, BDL or SPS Varmint can be easily dropped into this precision stock. Please note that factory varmint barrels will be generously free floated out of the box. The Sendaro™ is also an excellent candidate as the barrels and receivers share the factory varmint profile. For those with these factory tapers preferring a tighter fit in the barrel channel please refer to the H-S Precision Varmint Stock section.
Nominal Specs: (measurements by Stocky)
weight 3.1 lbs (LOP Only) 3.6 lbs (LOP&CH) ; o.a.l. 33"- 35"; l.o.p. 13 - 14.5" ; extras: 3 swivel studs, 2 action screws. Cheek may be raised appx 2". Cut for extra heavy (up to .950" muzzle diameter) 24"-30" barrels as-is, may be opened-up to 1.250" bulls if necessary. Recoil lug to forend 12.25"
PST006 -RIGHT HAND SHORT ACTION REM 700 BDL 5R Mil Spec ADJUST LOP ONLY (OEM)
PST007 - RIGHT HAND SHORT ACTION REM 700 BDL 5R Mil Spec ADJUST LOP & CHEEK
PST011 - RIGHT HAND LONG ACTION REM 700 BDL 5R Mil Spec ADJUST LOP ONLY (OEM)
PST013 - RIGHT HAND LONG ACTION REM 700 BDL 5R Mil Spec ADJUST LOP & CHEEK
PST024 - RIGHT HAND LONG ACTION REM 700 BDL PALMA BBL / DAKOTA FLOORPLATE / ADJUST LOP ONLY (OEM)
Materials: • Woven Kevlar® cloth • Woven fiberglass cloth • Uni-directional carbon fiber • Epoxy-based gel coat and laminating resin • Reaction injection molded (machine mixed) polyurethane foam, fiberglass reinforced • Proprietary CNC machined aluminum bedding block chassis system, designed by H-S Precision
Features: • Ambidextrous palm-swell • Tool-free butt and cheek adjustments • Full length aluminum bedding block • Non-reflective, non-slip baked-on polyurethane finish • Uncle Mike's sling swivel studs • Uncle Mike's Ultra-Mag recoil pad
Warranty: All H-S Precision Pro-Series® stocks are covered by a limited lifetime warranty to the original purchaser. A copy of this warranty is included with each stock.
Orders and pricing: Black, Olive with Black Spiderweb and Tan with Black Spiderweb in-stock (see below) or quicker ship if not (hopefully less than 12 weeks) at our special sale pricing. Other colors available by special order (12-16 weeks) - slightly higher in price.
Stocky's® take: Made especially for the longest and heaviest barrels, this is the choice of the finest Special Forces and other Law Enforcement / Emergency Response teams worldwide, these units and their cousins (featured elsewhere on our site) are the best-of-the-best. By going with this unit you are getting an adjustable stock for about the same weight as many competitive fixed stocks, no small technological feat. My guess would be the use of more lightweight carbon fiber and aramid (Kevlar) fiber, both several times more expensive yet stiffer than fiberglass cloth when laminated.
The PST006/011adjustable LOP are the stocks used on the Remington Military / Law Enforcement M24 Sniper Weapons System (SWS) and covers most of the situations you'll encounter (i.e. various positions, changes of clothing and body armor) without the added expense ($80), weight (1/2 lb.) or complication of an adjustable comb. The fully adjustable 007/013 units are very useful if you are a scope-switcher, using extremely large 30mm tube / large objective tactical optics or when several members will be sharing the same rifle.
- The palm swell is pronounced and one of the most ergonomic in the business as offers the user a great deal of trigger control.
- The barrel channel is big, if you are building a custom bull or want an extreme-float like the benchresters, this one will fill the bill (or the bull as the case may be) in spades. Can't imagine mounting a barrel that wouldn't work. I checked with the factory on the application of the standard Remington factory contour in them and they are acceptable, I just want to remind you that there will be plenty of air circulation around it which does good things for accuracy and cooling.
- The forend sports that wonderful added bipod lug and is of a 2 3/8" beavertail, oval cross-section for those that prefer it.
- This is the most portable and one of the best all-around adjustables on the market at just over 3 pounds depending on options.
- To be any lighter it has to be non-adjustable, most non-HS Precision fixed tacticals are in this weight range, many heavier.
- The adjustments are precise and solid. You won't have to worry about them.
- That combined with the weight savings puts this unit solidly in the "Best-In-Class" category.
|Brand||H-S Precision Inc.|
|Length of Pull||12.5-15|
|Forend Width||Rear-2.31 Front-2.21|
|Max Barrel Contour||1.25 straight|
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Starting at: $80.00