The Explorer is a time tested design for rimfire rifles. Features include a comfortable ambidextrous profile to keep your eye right in line with your scope or iron sights, a flat oval forend for good stability when shooting from a rest and excellent offhand characteristics. This drop-in gunstock is complete with rubber buttplate and a semi-gloss weather resistant finish that makes the Explorer our most economically priced completely finished drop-in gunstock. You'll be shooting 5 minutes after it arrives.
Shop & Compare these quality features:
- Adult sized 13.5" length of pull;
- Adult sized, ergonomically correct grip;
- Thick, comfortable cheekrest with stylish off-side rollover;
- Widened, nearly flat forend for excellent bag stability yet great field shooting comfort;
- Solid machined brass screw bushings for ideal receiver stability in the stock;
- Virtually flawless satin finish - among the best we've seen;
- Soft, hand-fitted poly buttpad with attractive black spacer
- Double-layer laminations on two-tones for more vibrant color!
|Length of Pull||13.5|
|Max Barrel Contour||0.92|
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Starting at: $59.99
Starting at: $16.99