THIS UNIT FITS HEAVY BARREL BDL/SPS Rifles
- Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty;
- Long or Short Action 700s w/ varmint/police barrels;
- Wby Mark V 9 lug receivers w/ #3 barrel (i.e. Accumark);
- Barrel channel can be easily opened to mil spec/ full bull;
- Quality Bell & Carlson Lay-up Fiberglass / Aluminum Construction;
- Length of pull 13.5" to 15.5". It's 12.5" with the buttpad removed;
- About 2" in comb adjustment;
- Weight: 5 lbs.
- 3-way adjustable butt assembly that adjusts for:
- length of pull;
- cant (left/right butt tilt); and
- height (up/down);
- adjustable cheekpiece for precise cheek/eye placement to scope;
- Wide & Flat forend for bench / bag stability;
- Anschutz-style forend rail (attaches accessories such as bipods, grips, etc.)
The new Fully Adjustable Tactical was designed for extreme accuracy, a perfect fit, plus absolute steadiness!
- fits factory hinged floorplate and Wyatt's Detachable System;
- Cut for the standard Rem #3 Varmint / Tactical barrel;
- easily modified for 5R mil. spec. and most other heavy contours;
- includes the 700 SPS, XCR, VTR Varmint and Tactical type rifles.
The vertical grip with comfortable palm swell / trigger-finger slot keeps the hand in precise alignment with the trigger for a horizontally tactile squeeze. The flat forend is horizontally square to the line of sight for great stability off any rest right out of the box. Due to the forend taper exact elevation adjustment is accomplished by slight forward/backward movement while rested, eliminating the need to break position for that frustrating, last minute bipod adjustment and/or sandbag pinching, often required with lesser stocks,in order to bisect the bull with the horizontal 'hair.
Embedded in the forend is a blackened aluminum Anchutz style (female) rail. It's flush with the bottom so as not to interfere with rested positions. With the addition of a (male) dovetailed rail, attachment of a variety of rests, bipods and/or grips is a snap. Simply sliding the male rail forward and back allows extremely precise elevation adjustment as mentioned above.
The full-length CNC-machined bedding block runs from the bottom of the vertically-oriented grip through the tang and recoil lug region all the way to the tip of the forend. This not only adds a tremendous amount of stiffness and durability to the stock but also provides an exceptionally precise digitally machined bedding platform mated to the round-bottom of your M700 receiver.
No more "craning" for a sight picture as the cheekpice is attached to the buttstock via a pair of aluminum rods and allows for more than one inch of vertical rise, an outstanding feature for 30mm tubed / 50mm objective scopes and larger. The rods are securely locked in place with 5/32" allen-headed set screws.
Now, imagine a stock that adjusts to fit you, not the other way around. The Pachmayr recoil pad is attached to a butt assembly which allows for cant (butt "swivels" clockwise / counterclockwise from the center) so it can be set to fit solidly into the "pocket" of your shoulder. Length of pull 13.5" to 15.5". It's 12.5" withthe buttpad removed.
Why spend twice the bucks? The drop-in design is perfect for Police Tacticals and Heavy Varminters alike and will give you the free-floating barrel everyone seeks right out of the box. Snug the receiver screws to the aluminum bed and you'll see what your barreled action is really capable of. If it don't shoot in this unit it ain't gunna!
Layers of hand-laid fiberglass and Aramid mats encased in a virtually indestructable carbon-composite shell results in not only a unit that will take just about anything your duty can present, but one of the finest fitting precision handles available for todays sporting arms. We're proud to supply these to many of the finest law enforcement officers in the nation (ask about our Armorers discount)!
The stock is designed for a free-floating barrel, and is available in all the finishes that we currently offer, including our web and camouflage patterns. Reliable over a temperature range of -50°F to + 140°F and all stocks are covered by a limited lifetime warranty. Warranty card is included in the box with your purchase.
Prior to finishing, an action is mounted to all Bell and Carlson stocks to ensure a proper fit. Any stock that does not precisely fit the factory barreled action is rejected.
#2094 - Remington 700 Short Action BDL (also SPS, VTR & Sendaro)
#2098 - Remington 700 Long Action BDL (also SPS, VTR & Sendaro)
#2097 - Savage 4.40" Centerfeed
#6629 - Weatherby Mark V 9-lug #3 Barrel
NEW! #6629 Weatherby Mk V Tactical
|Brand||Bell & Carlson|
|Length of Pull||13.5-15.5|
|Barrel Contour||.850'" muzzle|
|Max Barrel Contour||can be opened to 1.25" straight taper|
- B&C has room for improvementReview by Ryan
Pros: solid construction, fully adjustable
Cons: heavy, lack of attention to finished product detail (Posted on 2/9/2015)
- Great Value in Adjustable 700 StocksReview by Donald
- Although it uses a hex wrench rather than a thumb-wheel to make adjustments, the overall quality and value makes the Bell & Carlson Adjustable rate a "Best Buy." (Posted on 1/7/2015)
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
H-S Precision Pro-Series M24 Vertical Grip Tactical Remington 700 , Winchester 70, Savage 10/12/112 Stocks - Adjustable LOP & Cheek PST 025 26 38 52 54 136 137
H-S Precision Pro-Series M24 Vertical Grip Varmint Tactical Remington 700 Winchester 70 Stocks - Fixed PST 035 036 053 055
Manners Remington 700 MCS T4A (ADJUSTABLE / Vertical Grip / Hook / Beavertail) ADL BDL CDL SPS VTR XCR XHR