|NEW! EXO Remington 700 S/A Drop-in Aluminum Chassis
LIMITED AVAILABILITY AT THESE PRICES!
Always on the hunt for the best values, I've finally found a supplier to play ball with us on a quality aluminum bolt-on chassis system for under $500. Initially we'll be offering them on a DIY basis, meaning you supply the AR-15 compatible stock extension ($16 up at Brownell's / Midway), buttstock and grip (any model will fit, $30 on up to the Magpul adjustables.) Go with either military spec. or commercial parts, even old parts you may have swapped out off your AR or CAR.
The Exo stock is designed to be a very modular aluminum stock for bolt actions that can utilize standard AR pistol grips and stocks as well as having a modular handguard that will allow the use of different parts for different applications. The rear stock trunion can be removed so that a ACE side folding stock can be used (not included)
Build your own Remington 700 chassis the way you want it by simply using most any AR-15 buttstock and grip that you like (or might have laying about), drop-in your 700 and go shooting!
The Exo stock is designed to be a very modular aluminum stock for bolt actions that can utilize standard AR pistol grips and stocks as well as having a modular handguard that will allow the use of different parts for different applications. Unlike other chassis', the EXO chassis is now machined from one solid piece of billet aluminum assuring the user of the most rigid and precise platform available. The rear stock trunion can be removed so that a ACE side folding stock can be used (not included).
Designed for use with AI magazines. Ships with new action mounting bolts, (not included are action, magazine, pistol grip or stock)
This means for as little as $600 invested, you can have a tactical chassis set-up of your choice. (The basic AR-15 butt and grip parts can be had for under $100, plus the magazines)
(top pics) Views of the EXO Aluminum Chassis the way it comes out of the box we ship.
(bottom pic, illustrative only, add-on parts not included) Set-up with a 700 VTR, aftermarket collapsible butt and grip, VersaPod Bipod.
- AR15 stock extension [a.k.a. buffer tube] - be sure you get the right one for the buttstock you want to mount. In other words, get the tube for the collapsible or fixed butt of choice. Military or commercial, does not matter, but the butts come both ways so be sure you get the right one for the butt you choose. (many are available here from $16)
- You'll also need a receiver end plate and lock nut (about $4 each at the link above.) If you wanted to be fancy you could get a plate with a sling attachment point for a couple bucks more.) These go on to the buffer tube at the receiver thread to keep the butt from coming loose or moving out of position.
- AR Grip - There's many to choose from, but it is hard to beat the Hogue for this purpose. Be sure to select one that does NOT have the flare (or cut it off) at the top as in the photo on the right -------->
- AR Buttstock - there's literally hundreds of them out there, if you're on a strict budget you can likely locate one at a gun show for under $10 or pay-up for a $200-$300 Magpul. Some are 6-position collapsible, others fixed with length and/or cheek adjustment.
- Other - be sure the butt and/or grip you choose comes with the screw to attach it.
We now carry the accessory (picatinny) rails from the vendor! Order three (3) rails for a complete set.
||Most Popular Price: |$699.99 $499.99
U.S. SHIPPING ADDRESS REQUIRED
BACKORDERS ARE ACCEPTED AT SALE PRICING.
FRESH SHIPMENTS ARRIVE FREQUENTLY.Please click here and/or call us at (561)584-8500
prior to placing an order if you have any questions!
Most In Stock Orders will be shipped Same Business day (before 3pm ET)
These are identified with a green "In Stock" label below.
If does not indicate in stock, you can backorder with confidence.
Please be aware that one item backordered on an otherwise in
stock order will not ship until the order is complete. To avoid this
delay, place backordered items on a seperate order.
Please take a moment to review our informative
Current Inventory Status & Pricing:
Tech Support Page and shop with confidence.
$699.99 $499.99 EXO Chassis - Sold
$25.19 $17.99 Picatinny Rail (each) - In Stock
Sale Ends 10/31/14
E-mail a friend about this item.
Return to Catalog