|McMillan A3 Edge Varmint / Tactical Ultralight CARBON FIBER Stock|
The new EDGE technology uses 100% graphite plus high tech resins borrowed from the aerospace industry to produce a stock that is inherently lighter and stiffer than either fiberglass or wood. Proprietary features within the stock and receiver area provide additional structural strength while reducing flex. And, as you know, stiffness reliably increases accuracy. The result is that an EDGE stock is 3 times stronger than wood, while cutting weight 30-50%. Now you can build a heavier barreled walking varmint / tactical scoped and ready to hunt in a very portable 8-10 pound package.
Stocky’s new M5 Stealth DM system accepts Accuracy International type magazines, the same system military & police forces around the world rely on in the world’s finest sniper rifles. You can keep spare 5 or 10 round magazines in your pocket for the fastest reloading when seconds count with mil-spec. smoothness. There is not a smoother cycling or more reliable DM system on the market, and it come pre-fitted to the stock complete with professionally installed aluminum pillar bedding.
TOSS THE PLASTIC! Don’t sacrifice accuracy for weight or fast follow-up shots. Choose Stocky’s new McMillan Edge / M5 Stealth DM system for the ultimate working varminter!
The forend design provides a more stable platform while shooting off sand bags or a pedestal and makes an excellent tactical stock. The A-3 is made primarily for Remington and Winchester actions and it will take barrels up to 1.350 inches in diameter. Available in right and left hand.
THE A3 EDGE CAN BE HAD IN THE FOLLOWING ACTIONS:
- (if your action is not listed, please contact us and ask)
- Bat HR & VR
- Big Horn (rear tang will sit proud on stock 1/8")
- Borden Alpine & Timberline
- Dakota 76 (action must be sent in for fitting, fees may apply)
- Defiance SA, Med, LA
- Lawton 7000, 7500, 8500
- McBros & McMillan G30
- Montana 1999 SA & LA
- Nesika Bay - J, K, C, S, M, CT, V models
- Remington - 700, mod 7, 600, 660, 721, 722, 788, xp100, xr100
- Sako - L61R, A-V, 591, 691, Quad
- Savage - staggeredfeed all models (DBM model must be sent in for fitting)
- - centerfeed - single shot & blind mag only
- - target 3 screw
- Stiller - all Remington clones
- Surgeon - all models
- Tikka - 65, T3
- Winchester - mod 70, pre 64, pre war, SPR, PBR
- nominal weight 2 lbs. (WITH DECELERATOR PAD)
- overall length of stock: 31"
- depth of action area: 1.9" (will vary depending on action model)
- max diameter action: 1.5"
- max diameter barrel: 1.350" straight bull
- forearm width: 1.9"
- grip width: 1.8"
- buttstock width: 1.560"
- L.O.P. with 1" recoil pad: 13.5"
- drop @ comb: 5/16"
- Remington 700 Barrel Channels
- Sporter Barrels (see also our Edge A3 Sporters)
- Varmint / Police / Sendaro (.850" muzzle diameter)
- M24 Tactical (.980" muzzle diameter)
- Almost all custom tapers (specify) up to full bull
- Choose From Two Floorplate Inlets:
- Choose standard "BDL" for factory hinged floorplates
- Choose the M5 Stealth DM Detachable Magazine System Inlet To Fit "M5 Stealth" and "Badger" magazine systems
- (slightly wider and deeper than standard BDL to accommodate AICS magazines)
- Choice of Colors and Finishes
- Painted Finishes (or Unfinshed)
- Solid Black
(They come with or without paint (see color chips below), no molded in colors nor are adjustable cheek rests an option, by design. The Edge has one construction goal: strength to weight ratio.) Stocky's take: I wanted to put together a lightweight, "walking" varmint-tactical rifle on the Remington 700 VTR platform, a rifle that would not only have the accuracy inherent in the normally heavier rifles, but would also be acceptable for carrying around after coyotes, 'chucks and jacks. If it were to be ideal, it'd also have enough poop to take the occasional buck-from-a-blind or even to Africa on an upcoming safari for my light rifle. Enter the Edge, add the M5 Stealth kit and we think you'll agree it's the platform for some very flexible and accurate rigs.
McMillan Fiberglass Stocks
As Shown: |$810.59 $770.06
Please take a moment to review our informative Tech Support Page and shop with confidence.
Please click here and/or call us at (561) 584-8500 prior to placing an order with questions.
NOTE: McMillan stocks shipped from inventory are eligible for full store credit under our
Click here for custom ordering details
Most In Stock Orders will be shipped Same Business day (before 3pm ET).
Please scroll down for more detailed ordering, shopping and shipping details.
On-Hand Inventory (all other models/colors may be ordered below also):
$810.59 $770.06 Remington 700 M5DM L/A / Sendaro, Solid Black - In Stock
$810.59 $770.06 Remington 700 M5DM L/A / Sendaro, Olive - In Stock
$810.59 $770.06 Remington 700 M5DM L/A / Sendaro, Tan - In Stock
$810.59 $770.06 Remington 700 BDL S/A / Sendaro, Solid Black - In Stock
$810.59 $770.06 Remington 700 BDL S/A / Sendaro, Olive - In Stock
$810.59 $770.06 Remington 700 BDL S/A / Sendaro, Tan - In Stock
$810.59 $770.06 Remington 700 M5DM S/A / Sendaro, Solid Black - In Stock
$810.59 $770.06 Remington 700 M5DM S/A / Sendaro, Olive - In Stock
$810.59 $770.06 Remington 700 M5DM S/A / Sendaro, Tan - In Stock
$810.59 $770.06 Remington 700 M5DM L/A / Sendaro, Gray - In Stock
$810.59 $770.06 Remington 700 BDL S/A / Sendaro, Gray - In Stock
$810.59 $770.06 Remington 700 M5DM S/A / Sendaro, Gray - In Stock
Sale Ends 8/31/14
E-mail a friend about this item.
Return to Catalog
Shipping, Inventory & Backorder Tips:
- Add selection(s) into your shopping cart and enter the zip code for a shipping quote.
- You can save your shopping cart for later purchase if desired!
- In stock items are listed above. These will be shipped immediately.
- If you do not see it as listed in stock, you can backorder and custom order
in your choice of finishes and options at sale pricing with confidence.
- We ship backorders out the same day they arrive here, and you will get the
next available one in the door. If you are flexible as to color, etc. let us know.