|APO MOD-0 SABER®-FORSST® MODULAR RIFLE CHASSIS SYSTEMS|
Inspired design with modularity, ergonomic fit, versatility and accuracy in mind! The SABER MOD-0 provides users with a highly accurate “drop-in torque down” solution to upgrade a favored rifle or custom build. MOD-0 SABER rifle chassis are manufactured in compliance with ISO:9001-2008 standards from aerospace grade alloys, advanced composites, super-strong carbon fiber materials. The MOD-0 is simple to install and designed to accommodate existing two-piece and many one-piece receiver scope bases requiring no special tools, but you may need a new set of scope rings so your objective clears the forend. SABER MOD-0 provides users with a fully adjustable fixed length shoulder stock, configurations for many popular right and left hand rifle action manufacturers and a Quattro carbon fiber forend with top and bottom accessory rail positions.
Invariably, the interested party will compare the Mod-0 with the more expensive Mod-1 stock. See Stocky's take below for details.
- Fully Adjustable Shoulder Stock Ergonomics
- Hand Tool Adjustable (HTA)
- Limbsaver® Recoil Pad
- Standard Butt Hook w/optional Interchangeable Monopod
- Integral Flushcup Sling Swivel Points
- Comfortable for Right or Left Hand Shooting
Center Chassis Section
- Modularly Interchangeable (short, long and XL)
- A1-5rd, A2-10rd and A3 5/10rd
- Variable Angle Grip Adapters
- MAGPUL® Hand Grip
- Grip to Trigger Distance Adjustment
- Paddle Lever Magazine Release optional Ambi-TG
- MOD-0 requires a high to extra high set of rings with any receiver scope base
- Includes 4” top and bottom rails ( no side rails)
- Re-Locatable MIL-STD 1913 Accessory Rails: standard 12?, 4? also with Flushcup Sling Swivel Inserts
- Completely modular rifle chassis system
- Ergonomically designed for precision shooting
- High strength alloy, composites and carbon fiber construction
- “Bedding-less” action interface technology
- Right and left hand models are standard
- Adjustable cheekpiece, length of pull (LOP), recoil pad position, grip to trigger distance and optional Monopod position and height
- Quattro forend “co-bore aligned” MIL-STD
- 1913 side rails
- Interchangeable components and sub-assemblies
- New modern HUNTER rifle chassis with adjustable shoulder stock, box magazine,
and traditional style forend
- Completely user maintainable in the field with SABER® Field Multi-Tool
- SABER® Electro-Optic scope rings 30mm, 34mm, 35mm
- Durable corrosion resistant protective finishes
- Weight: 5.75 lbs (approx.)
- Colors: Black. Optional special order Flat Dark Earth, OD Green and Gray
- Models Available For The Following Bolt Action Receivers:
- GA Precision Templar S/A
- McMillan G30 S/A, L/A
- Rem700 S/A and L/A
- Surgeon RSR, 591, 1086, 1581
Stocky's take: Invariably, the interested party will compare the Mod-0 with the more expensive Mod-1 stock. The stocks are identical with the following exceptions:
- Forend comes with two 4" rails, not 3 12" rails and the big full-length monolith.
- Butt comes completely off with a hex wrench, does not fold.
- L.O.P. adjustment is through a spacer system (like McMillan's), not a push button like the Mod-1.
- Recoil pad adjusts vertically by simply loosening the hex screws that hold it on, retightening where desired.
- Cheek adjustments are identical on both models.
For the civilian and law enforcement officer that does not require the mounting of lasers and night vision, and sets his stock up and leaves it alone (for the most part), the Mod-0 should fill the slot nicely at a significant savings. Adding the various rails should you decide to mount an accessory or two, or moving the top rail provided to one side for a Sure-Fire or laser sight is a snap. In my estimation this and the sister Mod-1 are the standards that all other modular chassis' should be compared.
Call for special in-stock clearance pricing!
Ashbury Precision - please make all decisions regarding the suitability of these stocks for your needs prior to purchase; we cannot put these super-premium items back on the shelf or extend our usual accomodations, once it is mounted it is yours. (Factory stands behind them 110%, so don't fret the small stuff.) Even exchanges for merchandise credit accepted within 10 days of delivery (see our return policy in the Customer Service section), 25% processing fee on all monies refunded.
||Base Price: |$1,699.99 $1,599.99
Please take a moment to review our informative Tech Support Page and shop with confidence.
APO Online Ordering:
BACKORDERS & CUSTOM ORDERS ARE ACCEPTED AT SALE PRICING
Please scroll down for more detailed ordering, shopping and shipping details.
Most In Stock Orders will be shipped Same/Next Business day (before 3pm ET).
|The itemized list in this box is in stock and will ship ASAP: |
If your particular model/color is not showing in stock simply enter your selection(s)
into the shopping cart below and check out. Due to our automated order tracking system,
if it is an item that we already have on order, the next available one will be committed
to you in the system. If not it will be ordered electronically and shipped to you the same day
it arrives! We have many APO stocks on order and this is the fastest way you can get one.
If you are somewhat flexible as to color and would like faster service, please give us a call to
discuss merchandise that is scheduled to arrive soon.
$1,699.99 $1,599.99 Remington 700 L/A, APO Black -In Stock
$1,699.99 $1,599.99 Remington 700 L/A, Nordic Gray -In Stock
$1,699.99 $1,599.99 Remington 700 L/A, Flat OD Green -In Stock
$1,699.99 $1,599.99 Remington 700 S/A, APO Black -In Stock
$1,699.99 $1,599.99 Remington 700 S/A, Nordic Gray -In Stock
$1,699.99 $1,599.99 Remington 700 S/A, Flat OD Green -In Stock
Our online inventory is accurate and real-time. If you order a stock that is not listed above as
In Stock it will ship as soon as it arrives. Please click here and/or call us at (561) 584-8500
prior to placing an order with questions. Details such as production schedules, add-ons, action
length, etc. should be addressed now as once the order is placed at the factory we cannot cancel
it. If time is of the essence please contact us to discuss as we usually have several alternatives
available for your consideration.
Sale Ends 5/31/13
E-mail a friend about this item.
Return to Catalog