Bobby Hart Long Range Target / Tactical (LRT) Remington 700 BDL / Savage 10/12 (4.40) Laminated Heavy Barrel Riflestocks (Right & Left Hand Models)
New Bobby Hart Approved Design! The finest laminated heavy-barrel, vertical grip riflestocks in the widest selection of colors available today!
A new top-of-the-line centerfire target stock, Stocky is proud to bring you the first new production laminate in years - The Hart LRT! After nearly one solid year of revisioning, prototyping and testing, Bobby Hart has been working with Stocky to perfect the ideal combination of bench and field-use features for your varmint-to-bull non-thumbhole rifle builds. Produced exclusively for us we think you'll agree this is the single most important development in a heavy barrel stock since laminates first came to town.
Inspired by the time-tested Anschutz riflestock silhouette the Hart Long Range Target features an ambidextrous butt section perfect for the 40mm - 56mm objective target and tactical style scopes popular on today's most accurate rifles. The grip sports the new vertical design with an enhanced palm swell to put your finger gently and comfortably on the trigger for maximum control on the most popular light-pull precision firing mechanisms.
The forend is gracefully tapered in an upward angle so simply sliding it gently forward and aft on the bags (or other rest) while sighting yields subtle vertical corrections without sacrificing concentration, position or sight picture. The wide beavertail forend design sports a slight radius on the bottom, continuing up the sides for an extremely comfortable hand grip when desired, plus it allows the easy addition of most popular bipods (front bipod stud included) without the need for a flat forend adapters or other attachment aids. In other words, we think you'll agree it's ideal for bags, bipod or field shooting.
In keeping with the other choices in our "Long Range" line of premium riflestocks we've kept the famous mirror-gloss finish on the brighter colors and continue to offer our no-spook matte on the more appropriate, field-oriented colors. (It may interest you to know that you can change the patina it comes in by simply scuffing them with some 400 grit emery cloth and putting on another coat or two of the desired reflectivity.)
Photos don't do them justice, especially the high gloss units. In this world full of mundane black plastic stocks they truly shine. If you are looking for a real showpiece, this 'd be the one.
Low Luster Finish:
- Tawny Brown (Brown/Brown)
- Granite Gray (Black/Gray)
- Birch (Tan/Brown/Gray)
- Timber (Olive/Brown/Gray)
- Coffee (Brown/Gray)
- Brandy (Dark Red/Brown/Gray)
- Desert (Rose/Brown/Orange)
High Gloss Finish:
- Autumn (Pumpkin/Gray)
- Crimson (Red/Gray)
- Hornet (Yellow/Gray)
- Plum (Plum/Gray)
- Cobalt Blue (Blue/Gray)
- Safari (Green/Blue/Tan)
- Evergreen (Green/Gray)
|Click here for a big, high-resolution photograph of the colors available. |
- Currently offered in Remington 700 (BDL) Hinged Floorplate only;
- Cleanly inletted for factory varmint/police barrels and larger only;
- Standard factory Remington 700 Varmint/Police barrel contours "Drop-in"
(i.e. SPS Varmint, SPS Tactical, 700 VTR, etc.);
- Easily opened for full 1.25" bull barrels;
- NEW! Now Available for standard sporter barrels in Rem 700!
(order the FBC Sporter below)
- Free floating barrel channel design;
- Savage 10/12 4.40" Centerfeed Blind Magazine heavy barrel models only.
- Fitted Pachmayr® Decelerator® Recoil Pad;
- Premium sling swivel studs, one in rear and 2 up front;
- Comfortable vertical-grip with ergonomic palm swell;
- Ambidextrous cheekrest and grip (right-bolts only) .
Important considerations: This is the only way these high-quality units are offered so if you do not know what these refer to please read the appropriate discussion on our Tech Support page.
- All Remington 700 LRV stocks are designed only for "BDL-Style" hinged-floorplate type rifles. This includes BDL, SPS, XCR and VTR heavy barrel rifles, with little if any modification.
- Heavier barrels, such as 1.250" full-bulls and Remington 5R Mil. Spec. barrels are fine but will require opening of the barrel channel.
- All Savage 10/12 LRV stocks are designed for rifles with the late model 4.40" (4 3/8") takedown screw spacing, blind centerfeed magazine only. They are reported to be a drop-in fit but we always state than minor fitting may be necessary to be safe. Savage sells a variety of triggerguards so we do not recommend altering the stock in this region, simply get a new one. (We fit the stocks to the "BVSS" guards by the way.)
YOU MUST HAVE THESE PILLARS TO MOUNT THE SAVAGE STOCKS:
Savage 10/110 Steel Pillar Sets (Your rifle may have come with them, take it apart and look)
Savage 10* - fits late model centerfeeds on 4.40" screw spacing. (see Savage 10/110)
Savage 110* - fits late model centerfeeds with 5" screw spacing. May fit earlier 110 versions with minor adjustment(s) if the screws are on 5" centers.
*The Savage models are for blind magazines (no floorplate, trigger guard inlet only.)
SAVAGE Conversion Tip! If you have the late model centerfeed detachable clip, the clip itself will disassemble easily to convert your rifle to a blind magazine (just get an inexpensive part #106130 by calling Savage's parts department. Add a triggerguard to your Savage parts order and you'll be good to go.) Just did one and works great, seems Savage likes to use common parts from rifle to rifle. Remove the plastic bottom of your clip - the side metal becomes the magazine box liner, the spring and follower drops into the blind magazine cut. Part #106130 simply holds the liner in place.
Special Sale Priced! Remington 700's now available with Aluminum Bedding Blocks!
For a hi resolution image of the available colors CLICK HERE (opens in new window).
||Sale Price: |$280.00 $203.62
Please take a moment to review our informative
Tech Support Page and shop with confidence.
U.S. SHIPPING ADDRESS REQUIREDThe itemized list below is in stock and will ship immediately:
Please call us at (561) 584-8500 prior to placing an order if
you have any questions! Make your selections from the In Stock
list below for the time being. Please do not place a backorder
unless you are willing to wait at least 12-16 weeks for delivery.
$280.00 $203.62 Remington 700 BDL Short Action, Birch (Tan/Brown/Gray), Satin -In Stock
$280.00 $203.62 Remington 700 BDL Short Action, Coffee (Brown/Gray), Satin -In Stock
$280.00 $203.62 Remington 700 BDL Short Action, Tawny Brown (Brown/Brown), Satin -In Stock
$280.00 $203.62 Remington 700 BDL Short Action, Granite Gray (Black/Gray), Satin -In Stock
$330.00 $239.98 Remington 700 BDL Short Action FBC (Sporter Barrel Channel), Evergreen (Green/Gray), Gloss -In Stock
$330.00 $239.98 Remington 700 BDL Short Action FBC (Sporter Barrel Channel), Hornet (Yellow/Gray), Gloss -In Stock
$280.00 $203.62 Remington 700 BDL Short Action LEFT HAND, Tawny Brown (Brown/Brown), Satin -In Stock
$280.00 $203.62 Remington 700 BDL Short Action LEFT HAND, Timber (Olive/Brown/Gray), Satin -In Stock
$330.00 $239.98 Savage 10/12 4.40" Blind Mag, Crimson (Red/Gray), Gloss -In Stock
$280.00 $203.62 Savage 10/12 4.40" Blind Mag, Timber (Olive/Brown/Gray), Satin -In Stock
$280.00 $203.62 Savage 10/12 4.40" Blind Mag, Brandy (Dark Red/Brown/Gray), Satin -In Stock
$330.00 $239.98 Savage 10/12 4.40" Blind Mag, Cobalt Blue (Blue/Gray), Gloss -In Stock
$330.00 $239.98 Savage 10/12 4.40" Blind Mag, Hornet (Yellow/Gray), Gloss -In Stock
Sale Ends 3/31/14
E-mail a friend about this item.
Return to Catalog
Shipping, Inventory & Backorder Tips:
- Add selection(s) into your shopping cart and enter the zip code for a shipping quote.
- You can save your shopping cart for later purchase if desired!
- Please choose from the in stock items that are identified above. These will be shipped immediately.
- Please do not backorder unless you are willing to wait several months.