|Manners Savage 10 12 110 MCS T5A (ADJUSTABLE / Thumbhole / Hook / Beavertail)|
Effective 7/20/11 all Manners stocks now come standard @Stocky's with 9/16" aluminum pillars (pictured) factory-installed.
Designed with an ultimate goal in mind, ruggedness, stability, accuracy, and ergonomics. Each one is engineered to exceed any type of abuse that you can put it through. You can depend on Tom Manner's tactical line of stocks.
A lot of work went into developing the Tactical Series stocks. These stocks are engineered for the correct stiffness to weight ratio using state of the art processes during manufacturing.
The outer shells are made with 35% aircraft grade carbon fiber and 65% fiber glass in multiple layers. They are hand laid with high temperature epoxy resins, placed under a vacuum, and heat cured to obtain the perfect resin to fabric weight ratio. Standard configuration stocks come full inletted with a pillar set that is ready to install at time of bedding. All of these tactical stocks come standard with a premuim painted finish in a solid color of your choice.
The MCS-T5A stock is offered in two versions a T5 non adjustable cheek and the T5A with a adjustable cheek and KMW hardware. The T5A version is designed as a right hand grip, with a small thumb rest on the left side of the stock. The T5A adjustable cheek version has a right handed grip, and is the subject of this page. Although the grip is right handed, it is acceptably comfortable for weak-hand shooting events.
A lot of time went into the design of the grip on this stock, it moves your hand down and forward so your trigger finger is in a more natural position and you are not having to reach for the trigger. The area behind the trigger looks odd but it is designed to make your hand return to the same spot each time you grip the stock. It works very well with all sizes of hands, small or large.
It comes standard with a fixed 1? Pachmyer Decelerator pad. It can also be ordered with the optional butt spacer system and a 1/2? Decelerator pad .The standard weight for the T5A is 4.0 lbs. And the T5 is 2.7 lbs. The forend is 2.40” wide at the tip and will take barrels up to 1.350 inches in diameter. The very top end of the forend is designed with a slight flare to accept the Badger Ordance EFR night vision mount. It also has a butt hook that can be used to ride the bags or control your rifle with your non-trigger hand. The MCS-T5 was designed around a Rem 700 style action, but can be had for Winchester, Savage, Howa and other actions. Manners Composite Stocks
- make possibly the strongest and most durable riflestocks in the history of mankind. We are very happy to be their exclusive U.S.A. distributor. We are building our inventory over the summer months and have already received the first shipment, they have a very extensive variety of custom options and inlets that can be ordered if you are willing to wait the 12+ weeks for one of the finest hand-made stocks in the industry.
Please take a moment to review our informative
Tech Support Page and shop with confidence.
U.S. SHIPPING ADDRESS REQUIRED
Please click here and/or call us at (561) 584-8500
prior to placing an order if you have any questions!
Most In Stock Orders will be shipped Same/Next Business Day (before 3pm ET).
Please scroll down for important new shopping and shipping tips!
|The itemized list in this box is in stock and will ship immediately: |
(if not listed it's a special order - please allow approx. 12 weeks)
Sale Ends 5/31/13
E-mail a friend about this item.
Return to Catalog
Shipping, Inventory & Backorder Tips:
- Add selection(s) into your shopping cart and enter the zip code for a shipping quote.
- You can save your shopping carts for later if you are registered on the site!
- In stock items are identified above. These will be shipped immediately.
- If it is not in stock, you can backorder order in your choice colors if you are willing to wait.
- Manners Composites take a full 12 weeks OR MORE - if you don't want to wait DO NOT ORDER ONE.
- For this reason it is strongly recommended that you select a color that we can ship today.