|Manners Savage 10 12 110 MCS T3 (Monte Carlo / Beavertail)|
Effective 7/20/11 all Manners stocks now come standard @Stocky's with 9/16" aluminum pillars (pictured) factory-installed.
Designed with an ultimate goal in mind, ruggedness, stability, accuracy, and ergonomics. Each one is engineered to exceed any type of abuse that you can put it through. You can depend on Tom Manner's tactical line of stocks.
A lot of work went into developing the Tactical Series stocks. These stocks are engineered for the correct stiffness to weight ratio using state of the art processes during manufacturing.
The outer shells are made with 35% aircraft grade carbon fiber and 65% fiber glass in multiple layers. They are hand laid with high temperature epoxy resins, placed under a vacuum, and heat cured to obtain the perfect resin to fabric weight ratio. Standard configuration stocks come full inletted with a pillar set that is ready to install at time of bedding. All of these tactical stocks come standard with a premuim painted finish in a solid color of your choice.
The T3 is very similar to the T1, with the added benefit of a wide beavertail forend ideally suited for the heaviest barrels. This stock has became very popular as a very good long-range hunting / tactical stock. The listed weight is 2.6 lbs but our sample weighes 3 Lbs. The forend is 2.40” wide at the tip and will take up to a straight taper barrel of 1.350 inches in diameter. The MCS-T3 comes standard with a 1? Pachmyer Decel pad installed at a length of pull at 13.5?.
The T3 has a high cheekpiece for the bigger bell scopes and a nice palm swell. The forend and palm swell feature a molded in textured surface for a sure grip. The MCS-T3 was designed around an Rem 700 style action, but can be had for Winchester, Savage, Howa and other actions. Manners Composite Stocks
- make possibly the strongest and most durable riflestocks in the history of mankind. We are very happy to be their exclusive U.S.A. distributor. We are building our inventory over the summer months and have already received the first shipment, they have a very extensive variety of custom options and inlets that can be ordered if you are willing to wait the 12+ weeks for one of the finest hand-made stocks in the industry.
Please take a moment to review our informative
Tech Support Page and shop with confidence.
U.S. SHIPPING ADDRESS REQUIRED
Please click here and/or call us at (561) 584-8500
prior to placing an order if you have any questions!
Most In Stock Orders will be shipped Same/Next Business Day (before 3pm ET).
Please scroll down for important new shopping and shipping tips!
|The itemized list in this box is in stock and will ship immediately: |
(if not listed it's a special order - please allow approx. 12 weeks)
$604.40 $549.45 SAVAGE 10 SHORT CENTER-FEED 4.40", SAVAGE FACTORY BLIND BOX MAGAZINE, HEAVY VARMINT / TARGET, DEAD FLAT BLACK -In Stock
$604.40 $549.45 SAVAGE 10 SHORT CENTER-FEED 4.40", SAVAGE FACTORY BLIND BOX MAGAZINE, HEAVY VARMINT / TARGET, COYOTE TAN -In Stock
$604.40 $549.45 SAVAGE 10 SHORT CENTER-FEED 4.40", SAVAGE FACTORY BLIND BOX MAGAZINE, HEAVY VARMINT / TARGET, O.D. GREEN -In Stock
$604.40 $549.45 SAVAGE 10 SHORT CENTER-FEED 4.40", CENTER FEED DETACH MAG SYSTEM, HEAVY VARMINT / TARGET, DEAD FLAT BLACK -In Stock
Sale Ends 6/30/13
E-mail a friend about this item.
Return to Catalog
Shipping, Inventory & Backorder Tips:
- Add selection(s) into your shopping cart and enter the zip code for a shipping quote.
- You can save your shopping carts for later if you are registered on the site!
- In stock items are identified above. These will be shipped immediately.
- If it is not in stock, you can backorder order in your choice colors if you are willing to wait.
- Manners Composites take a full 12 weeks OR MORE - if you don't want to wait DO NOT ORDER ONE.
- For this reason it is strongly recommended that you select a color that we can ship today.