|Manners Remington 700 MCS T (Monte Carlo Style) ADL BDL CDL SPS VTR XCR XHR|
Stocky’s is proud to introduce Manners Composite Stocks’ Elite Tactical Stocks, made with the same technology and 100% carbon fiber shell that comes standard on their Elite Hunter stocks. We offer the Manners Stocks in the two different shell options.
The Standard Shell version is made with 35% aircraft grade carbon fiber and 65% fiber glass in multiple layers. They are hand laid with high temperature epoxy resins, placed under a vacuum, and heat cured to obtain the perfect resin to fabric weight ratio.
The Elite Tactical Shell version uses a 100% carbon fiber shell. This was designed to save about half a pound as opposed to the standard shell. If you’re looking to save a couple of ounces due to weight restrictions or hiking up mountains, then the Elite Tactical shell is the way to go.
This stock has a high cheekpiece for the bigger bell scopes and a nice palm swell. The forend and palm swell feature a molded in textured surface for a sure grip. The MCS-T was designed around a Rem 700 style action, but is offered for Winchester, Howa and other actions.
- Standard Shell weight is approximately 2.5 lbs.
- Elite Tactical Shell is approximately 2 lbs.
- Comes standard with a fixed 1” Pachmayr Decelerator Pad, but can be ordered in with a butt spacer system.
- Pillars come pre-installed on the hinged floorplate inlets. On the stocks cut for the Badger/M5 Stealth, the stock is drilled for pillars.
- The overall length of the stock is 31.75 inches.
- The forend width is 1.75” and is wide enough to accept a #8 barrel.
- The drop of comb from the center of the bore is 0.38”.
- The drop of pad from the center of the bore is 1.27”.
Manners Composite Stocks - make possibly the strongest and most durable riflestocks in the history of mankind. We are very happy to be their exclusive U.S.A. distributor. We are building our inventory over the summer months and have already received the first shipment, they have a very extensive variety of custom options and inlets that can be ordered if you are willing to wait the 12+ weeks for one of the finest hand-made stocks in the industry.
We are now happy to offer the GAP Camo molded in finish. By virtue of being molded-into the actual lay-up of the stock, it utilizes a procedure to mold the finish into the stock while maintaining their signature crisp corners. This is very similar to the making of a fiberglass yacht hull, for example.
By doing this Manner's maintains a super strong shell with less of a chance of chipping. Note that GAP Camo is considered a Field-Grade finish. What this means is that small imperfections may be visible in the finish such as mold lines (seams), sanding marks and fiberglass cloth. They are a sanded to a matte finish which minimize reflections. The base color on GAP Camo is olive drab, with black and tan accents.
They do their best to maintain the color balance of the Camo, but each one is done by hand and two stocks are never the same. If for any reason the balance is not what you expected, you can send your stock to Manners and they will be more than happy to refinish in a solid painted finish.
Stocks indicated below for the "Remington 700 M5DM" are a drop-in fit for our new:
Please take a moment to review our informative
Tech Support Page and shop with confidence.
U.S. SHIPPING ADDRESS REQUIRED
Please click here and/or call us at (561) 584-8500
prior to placing an order if you have any questions!
NOTE: Manners' stocks shipped from inventory are eligible for full store credit under our Exchange Policy.
Click here for details
Most In Stock Orders will be shipped Same/Next Business Day (before 3pm ET).
Please scroll down for important new shopping and shipping tips!
|The itemized list in this box is in stock and will ship immediately: |
(if not listed it's a special order - please allow approx. 18 weeks)
$548.90 $499.00 STANDARD SHELL, REMINGTON 700 S/A R/H, REMINGTON BDL HINGED FLOOR PLATE, SENDARO/VARMINT, DEAD FLAT BLACK -In Stock
$548.90 $499.00 STANDARD SHELL, REMINGTON 700 S/A R/H, REMINGTON BDL HINGED FLOOR PLATE, SENDARO/VARMINT, COYOTE TAN -In Stock
$548.90 $499.00 STANDARD SHELL, REMINGTON 700 L/A R/H, REMINGTON BDL HINGED FLOOR PLATE, SENDARO/VARMINT, DEAD FLAT BLACK -In Stock
$548.90 $499.00 STANDARD SHELL, REMINGTON 700 L/A R/H, BADGER/STEALTH M-5 DETACH MAG SYSTEM, SENDARO/VARMINT, COYOTE TAN -In Stock
$548.90 $499.00 STANDARD SHELL, REMINGTON 700 L/A R/H, BADGER/STEALTH M-5 DETACH MAG SYSTEM, SENDARO/VARMINT, O.D. GREEN -In Stock
$548.90 $499.00 STANDARD SHELL, REMINGTON 700 S/A R/H, BADGER/STEALTH M-5 DETACH MAG SYSTEM, SENDARO/VARMINT, DEAD FLAT BLACK -In Stock
Sale Ends 1/31/15
E-mail a friend about this item.
Return to Catalog
Shipping, Inventory & Backorder Tips:
- Add selection(s) into your shopping cart and enter the zip code for a shipping quote.
- You can save your shopping carts for later if you are registered on the site!
- In stock items are identified above. These will be shipped immediately.
- If it is not in stock, you can backorder order in your choice colors if you are willing to wait.
- Manners Composites take a full 12 weeks OR MORE - if you don't want to wait DO NOT ORDER ONE.
- For this reason it is strongly recommended that you select a color that we can ship today.