|H-S Precision Pro-Series M24 Vertical Grip Varmint Tactical Savage 10FP 110 DM 12 BBC Stocks - PST 101 114 129|
NEW! The M-24 Sniper Weapon System is the finest long-range system available today. It delivers multiple-shot capacity with match rifle accuracy at extended ranges. In addition to the M24's unsurpassed accuracy, it also offers reliability and durability under the harshest conditions of combat use and transportation. This is the Savage Police/Tactical version.
Designed for and used by the United States Military, the M24's popularity also stretches from SWAT teams nationwide to International Military and Government agencies. Based on Remington's legendary Model 700™ and 40-X™ rifles, famous for their "out of the box" accuracy, the M24 has quickly gained a reputation for precision among the sniper system community. An essential element in the M-24's accuracy is its H-S Precision® aramid fiber-reinforced, fiberglass stock with an aluminum bedding block, is utilized for exceptional strength and dimensional stability in all weather conditions.
Long awaited for release to the general public, Stocky's is happy to bring you this outstanding varmint/tactical stock at long last. This unit is for the latest crop of heavy barrel Savage Short Action rifles, centerfeed design with either 4 3/8" (4.40") spacing or the older 4.25" spacing between the 2 main receiver screws. The new 3-screw target actions have the third screw thru the center of what would be the magazine on a repeater, and the magazine region is solid aluminum under the receiver! This allows you to get a good torgue on all 3 for the best bedding and accuracy possible. (Do not count the rear trigger guard screw.) You must measure your rifle before you purchase this stock!
Nominal Specs: (measurements by Stocky)
Download .pdf specifications and be sure to measure your rifle!
weight 2.4 lbs; o.a.l. 32"; l.o.p. 13.5 " ; extras: 3 swivel studs, 2 action screws. Cut for heavy 22"-28" barrels as-is, may be opened-up to 1.250" bulls if necessary. Recoil lug to forend 10.75" THESE WILL NOT WORK WITH ANY RIFLES THAT CURRENTLY COME WITH THE NEW SAVAGE ACCUSTOCK
- PST101 Savage 12, 10FP Heavy Barrels, older 4.25" Screw Spacing, Blind Magazine version.
- PST114 Savage 12, 10FP Heavy Barrels, new 4.40" Screw Spacing, Detachable Magazine version
- PST125 Savage 12, 110 Heavy Barrels, Detachable Magazine version
Materials: • Woven Kevlar® cloth • Woven fiberglass cloth • Uni-directional carbon fiber • Epoxy-based gel coat and laminating resin • Reaction injection molded (machine mixed) polyurethane foam, fiberglass reinforced • Proprietary CNC machined aluminum bedding block chassis system, designed by H-S Precision
Features: • Ambidextrous palm-swell • Full length aluminum bedding block • Non-reflective, non-slip baked-on polyurethane finish • Uncle Mike’s sling swivel studs • Uncle Mike’s Ultra-Mag recoil pad
Warranty • All H-S Precision Pro-Series® stocks are covered by a limited lifetime warranty to the original purchaser. A copy of this warranty is included with each stock.
Orders and pricing • Black, Olive with Black Spiderweb and Tan with Black Spiderweb in-stock (see below) . Special Order H-S Precision Color Options for Pro-Series 2000 Stocks.
Stocky's take: Made especially for the longest and heaviest barrels, this is the choice of the finest Special Forces and other Law Enforcement / Emergency Response teams worldwide, these units and their cousins (featured elsewhere on our site) are the best-of-the-best. S.E.A.L. tested and M.O.T.H.E.R. approved..
- The palm swell is pronounced and one of the most ergonomic in the business as it offers the user a great deal of trigger control.
- The barrel channel is big, if you are building a custom bull or want an extreme-float like the benchresters, this one will fill the bill (or the bull as the case may be) in spades. Can't imagine mounting a barrel that wouldn't work. I checked with the factory on the application of the standard Remington factory contour in them and they are acceptable, I do want to remind you that there will be plenty of air circulation around it which of course does do good things for accuracy and cooling. But there's going to be some space around the barrel.
- The forend sports that wonderful added bipod lug and is a 2 3/8" beavertail, slightly oval cross-section for those that prefer it.
- Note the way the oval forend flattens toward the bottom, and the sides taper straight up to the top. This leaves a slightly rounded bottom, different than the Bell and Carlson A2 which sports a flat bottom. Take your pick.
Not available adjustable for the Savage, sorry. H-S Precision, Inc.
Check out the perfect addition to your new H-S Precision stock - |
H-S Precision Pro-Series Steel Detachable Magazine Trigger Guard Assembly!
Please take a moment to review our informative
Tech Support Page and shop with confidence.
U.S. SHIPPING ADDRESS REQUIRED
Please click here and/or call us at (561) 584-8500
prior to placing an order if you have any questions!
Most In Stock Orders will be shipped Same Business Day (before 3pm ET).
Please scroll down for important new shopping and shipping tips!
The itemized list below is in stock and will ship immediately:
$451.00 $387.86 PST101 Savage 10/12 4.25" Blind Magazine, Tan Web -In Stock
$451.00 $387.86 PST101 Savage 10/12 4.25" Blind Magazine, Tactical Black -In Stock
$451.00 $387.86 PST101 Savage 10/12 4.25" Blind Magazine, Olive Web -In Stock
$451.00 $387.86 PST114 Savage 10/12 4.40" Detachable Mag, Tactical Black -In Stock
$451.00 $387.86 PST129 Savage 110/112 Detachable Mag, Olive Web -In Stock
$451.00 $387.86 PST129 Savage 110/112 Detachable Mag, Tactical Black -In Stock
$451.00 $387.86 PST129 Savage 110/112 Detachable Mag, Tan Web -In Stock
Sale Ends 12/16/13
E-mail a friend about this item.
Return to Catalog
Shipping, Inventory & Backorder Tips:
- Add selection(s) into your shopping cart and enter the zip code for a shipping quote.
- You can save your shopping carts for later if you are registered on the site!
- In stock items are identified above. These will be shipped immediately.
- If it is not in stock, you can backorder order in your choice colors if you are willing to wait.
- If you want a custom color combination (i.e. team colors, all pink, green/red, etc.) call!
- Since these are made in large quantities, backorders are only filled 1 to 4 times annually.
- Your backorder will be immediately added to the next production run if possible.
- This means extra wood is ordered for you and therefore the order is non-cancelable.
- For this reason it is strongly recommended that you select a color that we can ship today.