|H-S Precision Pro-Series 2000 Savage 10FP 12 Target Varmint Tactical Single Shot & Repeater Stocks PSV 102 106 118 121|
Long awaited for release to the general public, Stocky's is happy to bring you this outstanding varmint/tactical stock at long last. This unit is for a recent crop of heavy barrel Savage Short Action rifles, centerfeed design with either 4 3/8" (4.40") spacing or the older 4.25" spacing between the 2 main receiver screws. The new 3-screw target actions have the third screw thru the center of what would be the magazine on a repeater, and the magazine region is solid aluminum under the receiver! This allows you to get a good torgue on all 3 for the best bedding and accuracy possible. (Do not count the rear trigger guard screw.) The latest batch of dual port receivers will not fit, nor will AccuStock rifles so be sure to measure.
There is much variation among Savages and different measurements even on the new target models, if the screws don't line up it's not going to fit. Savage owners absolutely, positively must measure the rifle before purchasing this stock (.pdf download)! We strongly recommend that you physically measure the receiver as indicated before you buy a new rifle if you plan on replacing the stock because there are brand new units being shipped today that nothing aftermarket will fit.
Made of the finest composite materials available today, the full-length aluminum chassis is exposed (see photos on the left) to seat your receiver in the most accurate way possible. If your rifle does not shoot in this stock, it might be time to get a new rifle.
Nominal Specs: (measurements by Stocky)
weight 2.7 lbs; o.a.l. 31.5 "; l.o.p. 13.5 "; Cut for Savage Police/Varmint barrels ( .850" muzzle diameter) 24"- 30" barrels as-is, may be opened-up to 1.250" bulls if necessary. Recoil lug to forend 10.6" , 2 swivel studs. Download the .pdf specifications.
- PSV118 Savage 12, 10FP Heavy Barrels, 4.40" Screw Spacing, Detachable / Hinged Magazine version.
- PSV106 Savage 12, 10FP Heavy Barrels, 4.40" Screw Spacing, 3 Screw Target Actions, Single Shot
- PSV102 Savage 12, 10FP Heavy Barrels, 4.25" Screw Spacing, Blind Magazine PSV121 Savage 12, 10FP Heavy Barrels, 3.40” Screw Spacing, 3 Screw Target Actions, Single Shot, Dual Port
Materials: • Woven Kevlar® cloth • Woven fiberglass cloth • Uni-directional carbon fiber • Epoxy-based gel coat and laminating resin • Reaction injection molded (machine mixed) polyurethane foam, fiberglass reinforced • Proprietary CNC machined aluminum H-S Precision, Inc.
Check out the perfect addition to your new H-S Precision stock - |
H-S Precision Pro-Series Steel Detachable Magazine Trigger Guard Assembly!
Please take a moment to review our informative
Tech Support Page and shop with confidence.
U.S. SHIPPING ADDRESS REQUIRED
Please click here and/or call us at (561) 584-8500
prior to placing an order if you have any questions!
Most In Stock Orders will be shipped Same Business Day (before 3pm ET).
Please scroll down for important new shopping and shipping tips!
The itemized list below is in stock and will ship immediately:
$409.00 $341.51 PSV102 Savage 10/12 4.25" Blind Mag, Tactical Black -In Stock
$409.00 $341.51 PSV102 Savage 10/12 4.25" Blind Mag, Black w/Gray Web -In Stock
$409.00 $341.51 PSV102 Savage 10/12 4.25" Blind Mag, Olive Web -In Stock
$409.00 $341.51 PSV102 Savage 10/12 4.25" Blind Mag, Tan Web -In Stock
$409.00 $341.51 PSV106 Savage 10/12 3-Screw Single Shot, Black w/Gray Web -In Stock
$409.00 $341.51 PSV106 Savage 10/12 3-Screw Single Shot, Olive Web -In Stock
$409.00 $341.51 PSV106 Savage 10/12 3-Screw Single Shot, Tan Web -In Stock
$409.00 $341.51 PSV118 Savage 10/12 4.40" DM, Olive Web -In Stock
$409.00 $341.51 PSV118 Savage 10/12 4.40" DM, Tan Web -In Stock
Sale Ends 12/31/14
E-mail a friend about this item.
Return to Catalog
Shipping, Inventory & Backorder Tips:
- Add selection(s) into your shopping cart and enter the zip code for a shipping quote.
- You can save your shopping carts for later if you are registered on the site!
- In stock items are identified above. These will be shipped immediately.
- If it is not in stock, you can backorder order in your choice colors if you are willing to wait.
- If you want a custom color combination (i.e. team colors, all pink, green/red, etc.) call!
- Since these are made in large quantities, backorders are only filled 1 to 4 times annually.
- Your backorder will be immediately added to the next production run if possible.
- This means extra wood is ordered for you and therefore the order is non-cancelable.
- For this reason it is strongly recommended that you select a color that we can ship today.