|H-S Precision Pro-Series 2000 Competition Stock Remington 700 Single Shot Short Action Benchrest 3” Forend|
Remington 700 Right Hand, Short Action, Single Shot, Benchrest Style, 3” Flat Forend
Materials:• Woven Kevlar® cloth • Woven fiberglass cloth • Uni-directional carbon fiber • Epoxy-based gel coat and laminating resin • Reaction injection molded (machine mixed) polyurethane foam, fiberglass reinforced • Proprietary CNC machined aluminum bedding block chassis system, designed by H-S Precision • Non-reflective, non-slip baked-on polyurethane finish • Uncle Mike’s sling swivel studs • Uncle Mike’s Ultra-Mag recoil pad
Nominal Specs - Weight 3 pounds • L.O.P. 13.5" • Remington 40X Barrel Channel • Palm swell
Note: Magazine well is solid so this is ONLY for single shot rifles.
H-S Precision proudly and excitedly returns to its roots with the introduction of the BCR (Benchrest Competition Riflestock). This stock conforms to NBRSA rules and is ready for competition right out of the box. It is featured on H-S Precision's single-shot action rifle, chambered in 6 PPC tight-neck or 22 PPC, and is now available seperately. Their rifle is expected to shoot a 5-shot test group measuring .250” or less, and the stock is now available at Stocky's! It is sure to spark a new wave of interest in the competitive shooting world! H-S Precision, Inc.
Sale Ends 9/2/14
E-mail a friend about this item.
Return to Catalog
Shipping, Inventory & Backorder Tips:
- Add selection(s) into your shopping cart and enter the zip code for a shipping quote.
- You can save your shopping carts for later if you are registered on the site!
- In stock items are identified above. These will be shipped immediately.
- If it is not in stock, you can backorder order in your choice colors if you are willing to wait.
- If you want a custom color combination (i.e. team colors, all pink, green/red, etc.) call!
- Since these are made in large quantities, backorders are only filled 1 to 4 times annually.
- Your backorder will be immediately added to the next production run if possible.
- This means extra wood is ordered for you and therefore the order is non-cancelable.
- For this reason it is strongly recommended that you select a color that we can ship today.