|H-S Precision Pro-Series 2000 Sporter Stocks - Remington 700 ADL BDL Right and Left Hand PSS 001 003 009 010 016 108|
The Pro-Series Sporter stock for Remington 700 rifles would be the best possible choice for any and all hunting applications with standard or magnum cartridges. It sports an ambedextrous design (no cheekpiece) and is nicely streamined for fast-handling and fast follow-up shooting. The full length aluminum chassis runs from the back of the grip to the forend tip and is exposed where contact with the receiver is desired.
Bolt your 700 into this one and go shooting, it will get all the accuracy out of it there is to get with the right loads. Furthermore, once zeroed, you'll rarely see a change of impact (unless your rifle undergoes some rough handling or you change loads) as the hi-tech carbon/aluminum construction varies little with temperature or humidity, rigidly attaching the receiver to the stock. In this business, Rigidity is Accuracy and Dependability. When that first shot is the one that counts why count on anything less?
Materials:• Woven Kevlar® cloth • Woven fiberglass cloth • Uni-directional carbon fiber • Epoxy-based gel coat and laminating resin • Reaction injection molded (machine mixed) polyurethane foam, fiberglass reinforced • Proprietary CNC machined aluminum bedding block chassis system, designed by H-S Precision • Non-reflective, non-slip baked-on polyurethane finish • Uncle Mike’s sling swivel studs • Uncle Mike’s Ultra-Mag recoil pad
Nominal Specs - Weight 2.7 pounds • L.O.P. 13.5" • O.A.L. – 31.5 "
H-S Precision, Inc.
Check out the perfect addition to your new H-S Precision stock - |
H-S Precision Pro-Series Steel Detachable Magazine Trigger Guard Assembly!
Please take a moment to review our informative
Tech Support Page and shop with confidence.
U.S. SHIPPING ADDRESS REQUIRED
Please click here and/or call us at (561) 584-8500
prior to placing an order if you have any questions!
Most In Stock Orders will be shipped Same Business Day (before 3pm ET).
Please scroll down for important new shopping and shipping tips!
The itemized list below is in stock and will ship immediately:
$415.00 $346.52 PSS001 REM 700 ADL SHORT ACTION, Tan Web -In Stock
$415.00 $346.52 PSS001 REM 700 ADL SHORT ACTION, Tactical Black -In Stock
$415.00 $346.52 PSS003 REM 700 BDL SHORT ACTION, Tactical Black -In Stock
$415.00 $346.52 PSS003 REM 700 BDL SHORT ACTION, Black w/Gray Web -In Stock
$415.00 $346.52 PSS003 REM 700 BDL SHORT ACTION, Tan Web -In Stock
$415.00 $346.52 PSS009 REM 700 ADL LONG ACTION, Tactical Black -In Stock
$415.00 $346.52 PSS010 REM 700 BDL LONG ACTION, Tactical Black -In Stock
$415.00 $346.52 PSS016 REM 700 BDL LONG ACTION LEFT HAND, Black w/Gray Web -In Stock
$415.00 $346.52 PSS016 REM 700 BDL LONG ACTION LEFT HAND, Olive Web -In Stock
$415.00 $346.52 PSS108 REM 700 BDL SHORT ACTION LEFT HAND, Tactical Black -In Stock
Sale Ends 1/31/15
E-mail a friend about this item.
Return to Catalog
Shipping, Inventory & Backorder Tips:
- Add selection(s) into your shopping cart and enter the zip code for a shipping quote.
- You can save your shopping carts for later if you are registered on the site!
- In stock items are identified above. These will be shipped immediately.
- If it is not in stock, you can backorder order in your choice colors if you are willing to wait.
- If you want a custom color combination (i.e. team colors, all pink, green/red, etc.) call!
- Since these are made in large quantities, backorders are only filled 1 to 4 times annually.
- Your backorder will be immediately added to the next production run if possible.
- This means extra wood is ordered for you and therefore the order is non-cancelable.
- For this reason it is strongly recommended that you select a color that we can ship today.