|H-S Precision Pro-Series Steel DM Bottom Metal Trigger Guard Assembly - Remington 700 BDL Only|
H-S Precision Pro-Series Steel DM Bottom Metal/Trigger Guard Assembly - Remington 700 BDL
These are the highest quality DM's on the market today - choice of professionals worldwide. Matte black, Teflon® coated stainless steel construction. Center feed design. Fits Remington 700 only.
May be fitted to most 700 BDL stocks of the appropriate action length, does not usually drop in. Nothing major, see photo below. H-S Precision stocks are drop-in except the small amount above the latch housing. This is the way they are designed. Other brand stocks may require the edges of the magazine to be fitted as well.
H-S Precision Assemblies include one H-S Precision Magazine, no interchangability with other brands. No annoying side button slots in the stock to interfere with carrying as with Remington DM's for example.
Stocky's Take: When durability and reliability are your key concern this is the one to count on (as if you didn't know this already). Because they are single stack capacity 3 rounds unless otherwise noted, which is plenty for most requirements. They are in extremely high demand with 6 month waiting lists so please be sure it is in stock (see our complete, real-time inventory listing below) if you are in a hurry. It is O.K. to backorder with that understanding.
No returns or refunds for this reason - there's too many people waiting for them so if you want one get it now and don't forget your extra clips! Fully warranteed by H-S Precision for construction and reliability. These are going to be the New Gen 2 models. Gen 2 magazines will not work with the Gen 1 assemblies. If unsure as to which one you have just give us a call.
Check out the perfect addition to your new H-S Precision stock - |
H-S Precision Pro-Series Steel Detachable Magazine Trigger Guard Assembly!
Please take a moment to review our informative
Tech Support Page and shop with confidence.
U.S. SHIPPING ADDRESS REQUIRED
Please click here and/or call us at (561) 584-8500
prior to placing an order if you have any questions!
Most In Stock Orders will be shipped Same Business Day (before 3pm ET).
Please scroll down for important new shopping and shipping tips!
The itemized list below is in stock and will ship immediately:
$300.00 AP209-1 Assembly 22/250 -In Stock
$300.00 AP209-2 Assembly .308/4 -In Stock
$300.00 AP209-3 Assembly 30/06 -In Stock
$300.00 AP209-4 Assembly .300 Win Mag -In Stock
$320.00 AP209-5 Assembly .300 Ultra -In Stock
$350.00 AP209-6 Assembly .308/10 -In Stock
$320.00 AP209-7 Assembly .223 -In Stock
$80.00 AP210-1 Mag .22-250 -In Stock
$80.00 AP210-2 Mag .308/4 -In Stock
$80.00 AP210-3 Mag .30-06 -In Stock
$90.00 AP210-4 Mag .300 Win -In Stock
$90.00 AP210-5 Mag .300 Ultra -In Stock
$90.00 AP210-7 Mag .223 -In Stock
$125.00 AP211 Mag .308/10 -In Stock
$80.00 AP301 Mag .308/5 -In Stock
$125.00 AP304 Mag .300/8 -In Stock
$300.00 AP306 Assembly .308/5 -In Stock
E-mail a friend about this item.
Return to Catalog
Shipping, Inventory & Backorder Tips:
- Add selection(s) into your shopping cart and enter the zip code for a shipping quote.
- You can save your shopping carts for later if you are registered on the site!
- In stock items are identified above. These will be shipped immediately.
- If it is not in stock, you can backorder order in your choice colors if you are willing to wait.
- If you want a custom color combination (i.e. team colors, all pink, green/red, etc.) call!
- Since these are made in large quantities, backorders are only filled 1 to 4 times annually.
- Your backorder will be immediately added to the next production run if possible.
- This means extra wood is ordered for you and therefore the order is non-cancelable.
- For this reason it is strongly recommended that you select a color that we can ship today.