|H-S Precision Pro-Series 2000 Varmint Stocks - Remington Model 7 (Seven)|
This Pro-Series Varmint Stock is a great Remington Model Seven drop-in BBC, full length aluminum bedded lightweight stock available only in M7 BDL Varmint (Rem #3 Barrel Contour ) configuration.
Materials:• Woven Kevlar® cloth • Woven fiberglass cloth • Uni-directional carbon fiber • Epoxy-based gel coat and laminating resin • Reaction injection molded (machine mixed) polyurethane foam, fiberglass reinforced • Proprietary CNC machined aluminum bedding block chassis system, designed by H-S Precision • Non-reflective, non-slip baked-on polyurethane finish • Uncle Mike’s sling swivel studs • Uncle Mike’s Ultra-Mag recoil pad •
Nominal Specs - Weight 2.0 pounds • L.O.P. 13.5" • O.A.L. – 28.75 " • Barrel Channel - Rem #3 .850" Muzzle • 8.9" from recoil lug to tip
PSV063 - REM 7 BDL RIGHT HAND BOLT SLOT
Stocky's take: Solidly in the 'sporter/varmint' category this two-pounder sports a forend that is a slightly rounded triangle in cross section, wider at the bottom (1 7/8" at the stud), nearly flat but not quite. I wouldn't put a much thicker barrel in it as the flats at the forend tip measures an inch and a quarter. Plenty for the factory bulls or maybe open it a hair more if you are daring.
Thinner sporterized grip with no palm swell in keeping with the M7. For the shooter seeking a long-range walking varminter or fluted Sendaro-type big-game hunter this unit would be hard to beat. Has no equal if you are building a tackdriver with your Fireball or Short Action Ultra!
H-S Precision, Inc.
Sale Ends 10/31/14
E-mail a friend about this item.
Return to Catalog
Shipping, Inventory & Backorder Tips:
- Add selection(s) into your shopping cart and enter the zip code for a shipping quote.
- You can save your shopping carts for later if you are registered on the site!
- In stock items are identified above. These will be shipped immediately.
- If it is not in stock, you can backorder order in your choice colors if you are willing to wait.
- If you want a custom color combination (i.e. team colors, all pink, green/red, etc.) call!
- Since these are made in large quantities, backorders are only filled 1 to 4 times annually.
- Your backorder will be immediately added to the next production run if possible.
- This means extra wood is ordered for you and therefore the order is non-cancelable.
- For this reason it is strongly recommended that you select a color that we can ship today.