|*CLEARANCE MODEL* Long Range Varmint (LRV) Remington 700 BDL SPS VTR Savage 10 12 (4.40") Laminated Thumbhole BBC Riflestock|
The finest laminated riflestocks in the widest selection of colors available today! #1 in recoil reduction!
ALL REMAINING INVENTORY TO BE SOLD TO MAKE WAY FOR REVOLUTION
A new top-of-the-line centerfire thumbhole, Stocky is proud to be the exclusive distributor of the LRV - a tremendous value in premium quality laminated riflestocks. Never satisfied with the status-quo, Stocky creates the best value in riflestocks for you guys (and gals) once again. Take a long, hard look, not only are the best and brightest colors are in our line-up, but we've added a couple more!
For a high resolution image of the stock & colors click here.
A subtle streamline, the perfect palm swell, and the addition of an extremely luxurious mirror-gloss finish on the brighter colors and no-spook matte on the others. Photos don't do them justice, especially the high gloss units. In this world full of mundane black plastic stocks they truly shine. If you are looking for a real showpiece, this'd be the one. This is the preferred model for heavier barrels due to the wider beavertail forend.
- Cleanly inletted for factory varmint/police barrels and larger only;
- Pressure points engineered, easily removed to free-float;
- Ventilated forend promotes barrel cooling;
- Fitted Pachmayr® Decelerator® Recoil Pad;
- Premium sling swivel studs,
- Comfortable palm swell;
- Roll-Over Cheek piece.
Best for long range work, the thumbhole stock has been widely acclaimed as the most accurate and softest-recoiling field stock on the market. It is also a very handsome stock, sporting an improved tapered thumbhole, perfectly placed palm-swell and state-of-the-art engineering. The LRV forend is wider than the sporter version, for the best stability when rested, plus vents to keep the barrel cool when the prairie dog town becons. It can be easily opened up for the heaviest barrels.
Important considerations: This is the only way these high-quality units are offered so if you do not know what these refer to please read the appropriate discussion on our Tech Support page.
- All Remington 700 LRV stocks are designed only for "BDL-Style" hinged-floorplate type rifles. This includes BDL, SPS, XCR and VTR heavy barrel rifles, with little if any modification.
- Heavier barrels, such as 1.250" full-bulls and Remington 5R Mil. Spec. barrels are fine but will require opening of the barrel channel.
- All Savage 10/12 LRV stocks are designed for rifles with the late model 4.40" (4 3/8") takedown screw spacing, blind centerfeed magazine only. They are reported to be a drop-in fit but we always state than minor fitting may be necessary to be safe. Savage sells a variety of triggerguards so we do not recommend altering the stock in this region, simply get a new one. (We fit the stocks to the "BVSS" guards by the way.)
Low Luster Finish:
- Tawny Brown (Brown/Brown)
- Granite Gray (Black/Gray)
- Birch (Tan/Brown/Gray)
- Timber (Olive/Brown/Gray)
- Coffee (Brown/Gray)
- Brandy (Dark Red/Brown/Gray)
- Desert (Rose/Brown/Orange)
High Gloss Finish:
- Autumn (Pumpkin/Gray)
- Crimson (Red/Gray)
- Hornet (Yellow/Gray)
- Plum (Plum/Gray)
- Cobalt Blue (Blue/Gray)
- Safari (Green/Blue/Tan)
- Evergreen (Green/Gray)
- Black Rasberry(Purple/Yellow/Red)
- Pink (Pink/Gray)
SAVAGE Conversion Tip! If you have the late model centerfeed detachable clip, the clip itself will disassemble easily to convert your rifle to a blind magazine (just get an inexpensive part #106130 by calling Savage's parts department. Add a triggerguard to your Savage parts order and you'll be good to go.) Just did one and works great, seems Savage likes to use common parts from rifle to rifle. Remove the plastic bottom of your clip - the side metal becomes the magazine box liner, the spring and follower drops into the blind magazine cut. Part #106130 simply holds the liner in place..
YOU MUST HAVE THESE PILLARS TO MOUNT THE SAVAGE STOCKS:
Savage 10/110 Steel Pillar Sets (Your rifle may have come with them, take it apart and look)
NOTE: We have both Remington and KSA/Revolution producing these for us now from the same Rutland Laminates. Both stocks are identical.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL ON CLEARANCE ITEMS.
Remington Lexington - (formerly S&K Gunstocks) a new division of Remington Arms Co., makes the impeccable wood rifle and shotgun stocks that Remington uses on their beautiful factory guns. As Remington's Gunstocks exclusive retailer, we are proud to bring you these tremendous premium quality values on direct from the factory and strongly recommend their use!
Anyone can make a cheap stock, it is no mistake that Remington selected and recently purchased S&K for production of all their factory stocks. If you want a premium laminated stock with precision drop-in inletting (and therefore the highest accuracy potential), with a gorgeous finish, quality recoil pad and swivel studs on the centerfire stocks, get one of these!
Please take a moment to review our informative
Tech Support Page and shop with confidence.
U.S. SHIPPING ADDRESS REQUIRED
Please click here and/or call us at (561) 584-8500
prior to placing an order if you have any questions!
Most In Stock Orders will be shipped Same Business Day (before 3pm ET).
Please scroll down for important new shopping and shipping tips!
The itemized list below is in stock and will ship immediately:
$322.50 $157.77 Remington 700 BDL Long Action, Tawny Brown (Brown/Brown) -In Stock
$322.50 $157.77 Remington 700 BDL Long Action, Birch (Tan/Brown/Gray) -In Stock
$322.50 $157.77 Remington 700 BDL Long Action, Brandy (Dark Red/Brown/Gray) -In Stock
$322.50 $157.77 Remington 700 BDL Long Action, Desert (Rose/Brown/Orange) -In Stock
$360.00 $157.77 Remington 700 BDL Long Action, Autumn (Pumpkin/Gray) -In Stock
$360.00 $157.77 Remington 700 BDL Long Action, Crimson (Red/Gray) -In Stock
$360.00 $157.77 Remington 700 BDL Long Action, Plum (Plum/Gray) -In Stock
$360.00 $157.77 Remington 700 BDL Long Action, Safari (Green/Blue/Tan) -In Stock
Sale Ends 6/30/13
E-mail a friend about this item.
Return to Catalog
Shipping, Inventory & Backorder Tips:
- Add selection(s) into your shopping cart and enter the zip code for a shipping quote.
- You can save your shopping carts for later if you are registered on the site!
- In stock items are identified above. These will be shipped immediately.
- If it is not in stock, you can backorder order in your choice colors if you are willing to wait.
- If you want a custom color combination (i.e. team colors, all pink, green/red, etc.) call!
- Since these are made in large quantities, backorders are only filled 1 to 4 times annually.
- Your backorder will be immediately added to the next production run if possible.
- This means extra wood is ordered for you and therefore the order is non-cancelable.
- For this reason it is strongly recommended that you select a color that we can ship today.