|Bell & Carlson Winchester Model 70 Medalist Tactical Short Action|
Winchester 70 Coyote Vented Tactical Heavy Barrel Channel Medalist Aluminum Bedded Short or Super Short Actions
Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty
- Fluted wide beavertail forend design;
- Barrel channel approx .90" at forend tip;
- Quality, hand lay-up fiberglass - NOT injection-molded PLASTIC;
- 7200 or 2972 fits standard short action or Winchester Short Magnum (WSM);
- 7190 or 7020 fits Super Shorts (WSSM);
- Integrated Aluminum Bedding Block Construction;
- Comes complete with 3 Swivel Studs Installed (one for bipod, 2 for sling);
- Very nice, hand fitted Pachmyer Decelerator Recoil Pad;
Many professionals believe the aluminum bedding pillar system is the best way to achieve the best out-of-the-box accuracy from any spotring rifle. With good reason: when you take a CNC machined precision embeded aluminum pillar and surround it with layers of hand-laid fiberglass and Aramid mats, then encase the entire unit in a virtually indestructable carbon-composite shell the result is not only a unit that will take just about anything your hunt can throw at you, but one of the finest fitting precision handles available for todays sporting arms.
The stock is designed for a free-floating barrel, has no checkering is available in all the finishes that we currently offer, including our web and camouflage patterns. Reliable over a temperature range of -50ºF to + 140ºF and all stocks are covered by a limited lifetime warranty. Warranty card is included in the box with your purchase.
(This particular stock uses the standard one piece floorplate we now keep in stock.) Bell & Carlson
||Base Price: |$330.26 $237.77
Please take a moment to review our informative Tech Support Page and shop with confidence.
|The PERFECT add-ons for your new Bell & Carlson Stocks!
M4 Detachable Magazine Systems
Precision Hinged Floorplate Assemblies
Match Your Forend To The Bipod Mount
Quick-Change Design In 3 Heights
Bell & Carlson Online Ordering:
BACKORDERS & CUSTOM ORDERS ARE ACCEPTED AT SALE PRICING
Please scroll down for more detailed ordering, shopping and shipping details.
Most In Stock Orders will be shipped Same/Next Business day (before 3pm ET).
|The itemized list in this box is in stock and will ship ASAP: |
If your particular model/color is not showing in stock simply enter your selection(s)
into the shopping cart below and check out. Due to our automated order tracking system,
if it is an item that we already have on order, the next available one will be committed
to you in the system. If not it will be ordered electronically and shipped to you the same day
it arrives! We have hundreds of stocks on order and this is the fastest way you can get one.
Our online inventory is accurate and real-time. If you order a stock that is not listed above as
In Stock it will ship as soon as it arrives. Please click here and/or call us at (561) 584-8500
prior to placing an order with questions. Details such as production schedules, add-ons, action
length, etc. should be addressed now as once the order is placed at the factory we cannot cancel
it. If time is of the essence please contact us to discuss as we usually have several alternatives
available for your consideration.
Sale Ends 5/28/13
E-mail a friend about this item.
Return to Catalog
Shipping, Inventory & Backorder Tips:
- Add selection(s) into your shopping cart and enter the zip code for a shipping quote.
- You can save your shopping cart for later purchase if desired!
- In stock items are listed above. These will be shipped immediately.
- If you do not see it as listed in stock, you can backorder and custom order
in your choice of finishes and options at sale pricing with confidence.
- We ship backorders out the same day they arrive here, and you will get the
next available one in the door. If you are flexible as to color, etc. let us know.
- We have several PO's due in and are filling your backorders just as quickly as
the factory can manufacture them.
- This means you may not have to wait the full period info.
- Custom orders, signature camos, lengths, etc.
take 8-12 weeks on average and are
non-cancellable once placed at the factory.